[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CDM P1.0.1 Comments

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Feb 21 02:32:00 UTC 2021

Brian:

Here are my comments on the CDM P1.0.1... my sincere apologies for delay.

Question:  I'm wondering if you've received comments on Section 3 from either Vincent Schaeffer or Alain Lamy. One of the CNES personnel (Monique Moury) was very involved in the CDM V.1, so I think it would be important to have feedback from Vincent and/or Alain, especially on Section 3. If you did receive from them, I think the CDM P1.0.1 review may be complete. If not, we should probably keep the review active.

Thanks for your patience!