[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NDM/XML Version 2 Agency Review Report, Pink Book with RIDs, and Test Report

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 16 12:51:38 UTC 2021

Mario:

Attached are several artifacts related to finalizing the NDM/XML Version 2 standard:

1. Evidence that the review occurred (Secretariat notice, 3 RIDs filed, a few agency reports of "no RIDs", and disposition of  RIDs to reviewers (only 2, because one of the RIDs was mine). I tried to get all these in one PDF file but ran into difficulties because some of the documents were A4 format and others US Letter size. Acrobat apparently didn't like that, so I made a tar file with all of the evidence.
2. An Excel file which consolidates the RID information.
3. The NDM/XML P1.2 MS Word document with RID dispositions applied and a few editorial proofreading corrections (P1.1 was the reviewed version).
4, 5. The NDM/XML Test Report based on the single prototype we have previously discussed.

Please let me know if there's anything additional required before you can issue a Resolution for the requisite "approval to publish" CESG/CMC polls.

Thank you!