[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.40 Review Assignments

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 9 01:37:11 UTC 2020

All:

Attached are the review assignments for the ODM P2.40 Dan distributed on Monday this week. If you by chance do not have Dan's email which has the drafts and the CRM, please let me know.

There are 184 pages in the portions of the document under our control (we don't need to review the CCSDS boilerplate at the front). With 6 tiers, the average assignment is 30.67 pages. I try to divide things so they are close to the average. You'll see that one is a bit shorter, one somewhat longer.