[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes and Action Items from Fall 2020 Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Nov 22 01:24:38 UTC 2020

All:

Attached are DRAFT minutes of the Fall 2020 CCSDS Navigation WG Meetings recently concluded. I am sending the MS Word version with change tracking on. If you have corrections, modifications, etc., feel free to update directly into the Word document and return it to me by 09-Dec-2020. I will incorporate revisions and send a final version of the minutes after our 09-Dec-2020 telecon.

Note the action items at the beginning of the minutes; several of these are left over from the Fall 2019 Meetings and many had a date of the next telecon arbitrarily assigned (don't panic!). Please let me know if I did not capture one of your action items correctly. We'll try to put dates on the "TBD" items during the 09-Dec-2020 telecon.