[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] Re: SANA and Spring 2020 CCSDS Meetings (?)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 23 13:17:46 UTC 2020

Hi Marc/SANA:

The Nav WG would like to reserve 14-May-2020 10:00-11:00 EDT for some SANA Topics. Thanks much!

David

On 4/22/20, 7:44 AM, "Marc Blanchet" <info at sanaregistry.org> wrote:

    On 22 Apr 2020, at 9:50, 'Berry, David S (US 3920)' via Engineering
    wrote:

    > Dear SANA:
    >
    > The Navigation WG is wondering if there are plans for the SANA team to
    > participate in any of the CCSDS "Virtual Spring Meetings" that are
    > being scheduled. Due to current travel restrictions, each working
    > group is necessarily making independent plans for their virtual
    > meetings that best accommodate their members. I can see that this
    > could make it difficult for the SANA team to provide much in the way
    > of support.

    no issue on our side. available any time, not only in official meetings.

    > The Navigation WG will be holding telecons during the week of
    > 11-May-2020 from 1300-1500 UTC. Our schedule would allow for a
    > discussion of our SANA Registry related work on either Thursday
    > 14-May-2020 or 15-May-2020 (with a preference for 14-May).
    >
    > If someone from the SANA team might be available to support a telecon
    > with the Navigation WG, please let me know.

    May 14 ok except 7h00-10h00 Eastern
    May 15 ok except 14h00-15h00 Eastern

    Marc.