[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for CCSDS Navigation Standards Normative Annex Registry: "Spacecraft Body Reference Frames"

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 19 23:29:58 UTC 2019

Hello SANA...

Attached is material that the CCSDS Navigation WG would like to register with the SANA in a new "Spacecraft Body Reference Frames" registry (to be a sub-registry of https://sanaregistry.org/r/navigation_standard_normative_annexes, with OID [1.3.112.4.57.8] ). In the "SANA-Annex-mockup" I sent some time ago, this registry was called "Attitude Control and Spacecraft System Reference Frames", but the title has changed since the initial work was done.

The Working Group is still working on references to add to the "Reference" column.

Once this material is available on the SANA, we will be able to start modifying our standards documents to remove annexes that currently contain this material, and refer customers to the SANA for values for the associated keywords.

Please advise if you have any questions, and thanks very much for your support!

Regards,
David Berry
Chair, CCSDS Navigation WG