[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Proofreading CRM for Navigation Data - Definitions & Conventions Green Book

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 28 01:57:31 UTC 2019

Cheryl:

Attached is my CRM for the editorial proofread of the Navigation Data - Definitions & Conventions Green Book version 3.6.

Once you have received and processed all the results from the WG proofreading review, I will ask Mario to perform his assessment of the book and initiate the CESG and CMC polls necessary prior to publication.

Thanks for all your hard work coordinating this effort!