[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CRM from Proofread of Navigation Data Messages Overview G1.0.4/G1.0.5

ZIMMERMAN, PATRICK LOUIS. (JSC-CM551)[SGT, INC] patrick.zimmerman at nasa.gov
Fri May 17 18:45:01 UTC 2019

David,

Attached is the G1.0.6 in its various formats (doc, clean pdf, marked pdf), as well as your CRM with dispositions.
All CRM findings are accepted, with notes on two of them.
Also included in the CRM one of my findings, of a (yet again) corrupted Figures TOC. The Figure TOC hyperlinks continue to point to the older Word document even though I've performed an Update, and have to individually be manually updated to the location in the current document.
Microsoft fun for a Friday afternoon!

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Berry, David S (3920) <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:58 PM
To: ZIMMERMAN, PATRICK LOUIS. (JSC-CM551)[SGT, INC] <patrick.zimmerman at nasa.gov>
Cc: moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: CRM from Proofread of Navigation Data Messages Overview G1.0.4/G1.0.5

Patrick:

Satisfying one of my action items...

Attached is my CRM from a slow proofread of the NDMO G1.0.4 (all essentially editorial). These are also present in the G1.0.5; since the changes in that version were very localized, no other new issues arose.

Once you are able to factor these into a G1.0.6, please send to me so I can request Mario's Area Director review and submission to the Secretariat.

Thanks!