[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes and Action Items from Spring 2019 Meetings

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 13 05:19:16 UTC 2019

All:

Attached are DRAFT minutes of the Spring 2019 CCSDS Navigation WG Meetings recently concluded. I am sending the MS Word version with change tracking on. If you have corrections, modifications, etc., feel free to update directly into the Word document and return it to me. Depending on the magnitude and nature of modifications, I may send a revision prior to the telecon 05-Jun-2019. We will seek to approve the minutes at the 05-Jun-2019 telecon.

I have also attached the Action Items I recorded during the meeting. Please let me know if I did not capture one of your action items correctly.