[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS NDMO G1.0.3

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 29 22:30:52 UTC 2019

Patrick:

Thanks for the document update! I'm very happy to see it converging. I have attached a small number of comments (almost entirely editorial) for you to consider in a potentially final G1.0.4 version.

Once the G1.0.4 is produced, I propose that we request Mario our Area Director to initiate the CESG and CMC Polls required to have the document published.