[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS: REVIEW SANA Glossary terms suggested updates

Gramling, Cheryl J. (GSFC-5950) cheryl.j.gramling at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 13 17:55:48 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

The attached spreadsheet has a collection of all the terms in both of our Green Books, vetted against the SANA entries.  Since our last telecon, Julie provided updated definitions for Precession and Nutation, offering a flavor of each for Coordinate and Time Systems and a flavor for Spinning Spacecraft.  In addition, there were four new definitions I suggested in Nav Green Book Definitions and Conventions, version 3.5.5: Absolute State, Definitive State, Predictive State, and Relative State. These are included in the spreadsheet listing.

Column H in the spreadsheet identifies all the changes suggested to the SANA glossary because either the existing definition needed modification or no definition existed in SANA.  Note: this only applies to terms gleaned from or suggested for our Nav Green Books.

Please review these and provide comments by 3/29/19 (my action to provide these updates to SANA is 4April2019).  For consistency, I attached a blank CRM for you to use.

Thank you!
Cheryl

------
Cheryl Gramling