[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Re-Entry Data Message Red Book 1.6 Proofreading Assignments

Lamy Alain Alain.Lamy at cnes.fr
Tue Jun 4 15:50:05 UTC 2019

Hi Alexandru,

Here is my contribution.

Best regards,

Alain

-----Original Message-----
From: MOIMS-NAV-EXEC <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> On Behalf Of Berry, David S (3920) via MOIMS-NAV-EXEC
Sent: vendredi 17 mai 2019 21:15
To: moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Re-Entry Data Message Red Book 1.6 Proofreading Assignments

All:

Attached are materials for the "divide & conquer" proofreading of the "Re-Entry Data Message" Red Book version 1.6 (section assignments, a blank CRM, and the "changes accepted" version of the document).

Alexandru has updated the version of the document we discussed at Mountain View last week to remove Annex B. We believe it to be technically ready for publication.

However, we need to perform a proofreading of the document before proceeding to the next step. Assignments are on average about 12 pages (62 pages requiring proofreading, 5 groups of reviewers, average 12.4 pages each); two are a bit longer, two a bit shorter.

Please note your assignments in the attachment, review the assigned pages for editorial corrections, fill out the CRM if you find anything that needs to be corrected**, and send it to (at minimum) me and Alexandru by 31-May-2019 **. You may also send to the WG mailing list if you prefer.

** Definition of "anything that needs to be corrected": The focus of this effort is grammar, spelling, awkward wording, missing words, etc. As noted, in the recent Spring Meetings, we agreed that the document was technically ready for publication. However, from a technical standpoint, if you think there is something that is WRONG, identify that; if there is something UNCLEAR, suggest a clarification. Otherwise, we leave it alone in this proofreading. Ignore page numbering and other footer artifacts; these will be corrected by the CCSDS Technical Editor.

Please advise if issues arise...

Regards, and Thanks!
David

** Alexandru: You expressed interest in keeping the same target date for proofreading that we assigned at Mountain View (i.e., 29-May-2019), but since I inserted a couple of days delay by asking you about the potential conflict I identified, I added two days to the target (i.e., 31-May-2019. Hope that's OK... please advise if not.)