[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Nav WG Telecon 10-Jul-2019 *** CANCELLED ***

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 8 01:35:31 UTC 2019

All:

You may recall that the Spring 2019 Nav WG minutes called for a telecon this coming Wednesday 10-Jul-2019. I originally thought I'd be able to accommodate this telecon.

However, in the interim I have received an assignment that will cause me to be in flight at the appointed time, and I will not have time for the following 2 weeks to prepare for a CCSDS telecon... so I am reluctantly cancelling the 10-Jul-2019 telecon. I have attached an updated Action Items list, with several dates arbitrarily adjusted since they were in the past.

The next CCSDS Nav WG Telecon will be on 07-Aug-2019, 1300 UTC.

Apologies, and Best Regards,