[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS: Nav Data Definitions and Conventions v3.6

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 5 18:10:43 UTC 2019

Thank you Cheryl!

From: "Gramling, Cheryl J. (GSFC-5950)" <cheryl.j.gramling at nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019 at 8:02 AM
To: "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: "Gramling, Cheryl J. (GSFC-5950)" <cheryl.j.gramling at nasa.gov>, "Berry, David S (3920)" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: CCSDS: Nav Data Definitions and Conventions v3.6

Hello Everyone,

The Navigation Data – Definitions and Conventions Green Book, CCSDS 500.0-G-3.x, has been updated to version 3.6.  Attached please find:

  1.  The file inherited from Dale, which is a partially edited version of v3.5 (“Navigation Data Cheryl.docx”)
  2.  A CRM that consolidates the comments I received on v3.5 and 3.5.5, with dispositions.
  3.  Version 3.6 with CHANGES TRACKED, in WORD.
  4.  Version 3.6 with CHANGES ACCEPTED, in WORD.
  5.  Version 3.6 with CHANGES ACCEPTED, in .pdf
  6.  A blank CRM for your use on version 3.6.

In order to send these via email, files #2-5 are in the .zip file.

A couple notes:

WORD was giving me grief updating the Table of Contents, particularly the figures and tables, therefore, the ToC do not represent the 3.6 version correctly.  Similarly, the page numbers in Section 6 are incorrectly given as “A-xx”. These foibles are yet to be corrected.

I look forward to your comments.

Best Regards,

Cheryl

------