[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.38 Comments (Part I)

SWINBURNE, Brian [UK] brian.swinburne at airbus.com
Wed Apr 3 14:19:39 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Just a brief comment from me, I like the idea of having *_EPOCH_TZERO instead of a single EPOCH_TZERO as it means each of the type blocks  can have their own relative time linked to an event specific to the type block, it somehow feels complete to me too and makes blocks portable.  I do not see that there is any significant processing overhead as in my world any time read from the file would be immediately converted to an MJD for internal processing so referring a relative time to *_EPOCH_TZERO instead of EPOCH_TZERO makes little difference.

Best Regards

Brian