[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for CCSDS Navigation Standards Normative Annex Registry: Orbital Elements

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 21 23:01:18 UTC 2018

Hello SANA...

Attached is material that the CCSDS Navigation WG would like to register with the SANA in the Orbital Elements registry (to be a sub-registry of https://sanaregistry.org/r/navigation_standard_normative_annexes ).

Once this registry is updated with the revised material, we will be able to start modifying our standards documents to remove annexes that currently contain this material, and refer customers to the SANA for values for the associated keywords.

The Working Group is still completing the detail for the remaining sub-registries we have previously discussed with you, and will provide them as we complete them.

Please advise if you have any questions, and thanks very much for your support!

Regards,
David Berry
Chair, CCSDS Navigation WG