[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Data Messages Overview g1.0.1

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 25 04:29:00 UTC 2018

Patrick:

I've attached my CRM for your draft of the Navigation Data Messages Overview Draft 1.0.1. Thanks for your quick work, and for volunteering to take on this document in the first place! My comments are mostly editorial suggestions for your consideration; few have much in the way of technical import.

To Nav WG:  I encourage you to take a look at Patrick's work... we can probably move this along relatively quickly in my opinion. Perhaps as early as Fall Meetings we can ask for CESG/CMC "approval to publish" polls.

Let me know if you need a blank CRM.