[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Data Definitions and Conventions 3.5 CRM/Berry

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 10 01:08:20 UTC 2018

Hi Dale:

Here's my CRM on the Green Book 3.5. Apologies for the delay...

From: MOIMS-NAV-EXEC <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of "Force, Dale A. (GRC-LCF0)" <dale.a.force at nasa.gov>
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 7:18 AM
To: "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Data Definitions and Conventions 3.5

I am attaching a changes tracked .docx version and changes accepted .docx and pdf versions.  I already know of some changes that need to be made, but want to get more feedback so v. 3.6 can go to the Secretariat.
Dale

Dale A. Force
Electronics Engineer
NASA Glenn Research Center/LCF