[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Action Items for Review at Wednesday Telecon

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 12 00:46:47 UTC 2018

All:

Attached is an updated copy of the Action Items that were developed at Berlin, for discussion at the Wednesday telecon. We've completed quite a few since the last telecon on 14-Nov-2018; #87 may be complete as well but I wasn't sure if Cheryl was ready to call it complete.

Items colored in red will need new target dates during the telecon. Given the impending year-end activities, items in yellow MAY require new target dates too. Some of these date changes will introduce downstream effects as well.

'Til tomorrow!