[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NEM - thoughts and more

Lamy Alain Alain.Lamy at cnes.fr
Sat Aug 18 17:34:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

This is a document I was supposed to send a few months ago (action item #33).
I send it as it is, in case some of you have time to read it and think about it.
Frank and Fran have sent lots of ideas (and more than ideas), that I have only partially taken into account.
So there is much more do do.
This document is just the beginning.

Best regards,

Alain