[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] TDM Test Plan Version 1.3

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 28 23:28:25 UTC 2018

All:

Attached is the TDM Test Plan Version 1.3 as we marked it up at the meetings in Gaithersburg. I have attached "changestracked" and "changesaccepted" versions. The 6 tests now planned may be sufficient for the TDM Version 2... we will have to wait and see what comes out of the Agency Review to determine whether or not any additional tests must be added to the plan.

Speaking of the Agency Review, the required CESG Poll for the Tracking Data Message Pink Book 1.1 ended yesterday. Though the results have not been officially announced yet, my interpretation of the results is that it passed the CESG Poll (we had 6 votes total coming from 5 of the 6 CCSDS Areas, with 5 being "approve unconditionally", and one being "abstain"; votes from 4 Areas are required). Thus the TDM should soon enter the CMC Poll that is required prior to commencing the Agency Review. One down, and one to go.

There is no action item for this plan at this point, except to Fran to provide an outline for Test Case #3 in the plan.