[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Updated Agenda + Intro to Nav WG Presentation

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 10 01:57:12 UTC 2018

All

I've attached an updated agenda incorporating the change to lunch time (and adjusting discussion periods accordingly) per my earlier email. If there are serious objections, we'll adjust in real time (note: coffee breaks don't appear in this... just changes to the lunch hour).

Also, the "Intro to Navigation WG" as presented this AM.