[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Comments on ODM P2.36, Part 2

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 8 19:10:41 UTC 2017

Hi Dan:

Well, it took me much longer than I anticipated to complete my review of the P2.36 ODM. I got pretty tangled up in stuff I had to do to finish JPL's FY17 and start FY18, so my target of "certainly by Friday" (i.e., 15-Sep-2017) has been pretty well missed. At any rate, here's Part 2 (final part) of my CRM on the P2.36.