[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Data Message-D&C Introduction

Force, Dale A. (GRC-LCF0) dale.a.force at nasa.gov
Thu May 18 18:21:39 UTC 2017

All,
I have attached Dave's comments on the Introduction, as well as the short and long introductions. Per Alain's suggestion, I have included short definitions of orbit and attitude in the short introduction.
We will decide on which introduction to use at the next teleconference.
Dale

Dale A. Force
Electronics Engineer
NASA Glenn Research Center/LCF