[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Hardware Message OB

Halverson, Julie (GSFC-5990) julie.halverson at nasa.gov
Wed May 17 18:04:03 UTC 2017

David,

Thanks for the update.  My preference would be to first pursue including at least some of the proposed NHM data in the future version of the NDM (the modular message structure that would hold the OCM and ACM).  If it has a place there, then there aren’t two significant efforts going forward, one to write an Orange Book and then later to construct a message format.

Julie

Julie Halverson (formerly Thienel)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Systems Engineer
Space Science Mission Operations (SSMO)/Code 444
301-614-7016