[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Review Assignments ADM P1.4

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jul 22 00:30:53 UTC 2017

All:

I've attached review assignments for the "divide & conquer" method of document review for the ADM P1.4 which was distributed just prior to the Spring Meetings (yes, I know... overdue... sorry).

NOTE: you are of course welcome to review other parts of the document as well as those "assigned".

As usual, a blank CRM is also attached.

Please try to have your review comments to Alain by 15-Sep-2017.

Thanks!