[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] RDM XML Material

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Wed Jul 12 14:11:53 UTC 2017

Alexandru is correct - - I'm not seeing the need for those, and fast-forwarding to a possible future with the NFM concept, I only see the need for start/stops on each individual "building block" component.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Manager & Senior Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics Incorporated