[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 21 00:23:33 UTC 2017

Dan:

Here are some long overdue comments on the ODM P2.35. I'm finally catching up a bit with my backlog (but I still owe other doc reviews too!).

From: "Oltrogge, Daniel" <doltrogge at agi.com>
Date: Friday, October 7, 2016 at 2:03 PM
To: "Berry, David S (3920)" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>, "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: RE: CCSDS Nav WG Telecon

All –

As promised, here is version 2.35 of the ODM for your consideration.

I’ve included both the current version, as well as the track changes version (compared to version 2.33, shared previously).

I’ve also begun development of the ODM Test Plan document and look forward to working with Dale in Rome to further complete this document.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Manager & Senior Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics Incorporated