[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Nearly complete, aggregated Keywords and Terms listing to provide to SANA

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Thu Dec 14 22:56:58 UTC 2017

All -

In assembling the attached, I did the following:

(1)    Started with my original listing

(2)    Incorporated content and sync'd with the NAV Green Book candidate document (note: having said that, this attached list is much more comprehensive and if we are to maintain that green book, the sync'ing needs to be bidirectional)

(3)    Incorporated Julie's two tables (ATT reference frames and ACS definitions)

(4)    Incorporated Alexandru's CENTER_NAME content

(5)    Incorporated excellent inputs from Fran, Patrick, Alain, Vallado, Woodburn, Dale

Note that I'm still iterating on an aspect with Patrick regarding rotating vs quasi-inertial specifiers.

We can now work to refine this list in preparation for our telecon with the SANA folks.  David, can you set that up for early January so that we can keep the momentum going, please?

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Mgr. and Sr. Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552; E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com