[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Recent ISO WG7 paper of potential interest...

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Thu Apr 27 13:26:14 UTC 2017

I enjoyed reading David's paper and the salient thoughts he conveyed.  I think that we should discuss as a group the Pros and Cons that David lists and figure out the best way ahead...  Because I'm not convinced that the CCSDS management will come up with a direction/solution; I think this will require a groundswell on our part to implement what we think makes the most sense.

In a similar manner, I attach our paper from the ESA Space Debris Conference of last week, which shares the status of ISO Space Debris Mitigation standards development.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Manager & Senior Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552; E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com