[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [CCSDS] PRM Updated Book and Test Plan

Fran Martínez Fadrique fmartinez at gmv.com
Sun Nov 27 14:26:11 UTC 2016

Hi all:
I have checked and confirmed Patrick’s comments. The correct terms inside the metadata are indeed <START_TIME> and <STOP_TIME> consistently with other messages that already use this term.
The SANA templates will have to be updated but for the time being I suggest that you just correct the tags in the test cases that you are implementing. I’d rather wait to update the registry in case there are other deviations that are detected during the testing (David to confirm this approach).
Regarding the second comment, please provide arbitrary (yet consistent with the test case) times in the test cases where the time ranges are not specified as part of the test case.
Best regards,
Fran