[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Minutes from Nav WG Telecon 16-Nov-2016

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 16 23:44:06 UTC 2016

All:

Notes from today's telecon are attached. Also, an updated set of Action Items is also attached. Given that we were not able to discuss target dates, close in dates have been adjusted arbitrarily. If you have an action item and the date is not viable, let me know... Given the way today's discussion went, it may not be possible to get to action items next time either... but that's OK I think. Priority right now is to finalize the maneuver requirements.

Thanks!