[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NHM Resolutions

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 8 00:54:12 UTC 2016

All:

During our last telecon, you may recall that we reviewed a DRAFT Resolution to discontinue the development of the Navigation Hardware Message (NHM). At that time, I suggested that it would be fair and reasonable to draft a Counter Resolution to NOT discontinue (i.e., to keep the NHM as part of our Technical Program).

Attached are the two resolutions:  one to discontinue, and one to keep, the NHM.  These are probably not the only arguments either way. Please let me know if you feel there are points that could be added to either argument.

We will make the decision (discontinue or keep) at the Fall 2016 Meetings.