[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [RDM White Book] draft completed

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 7 23:19:09 UTC 2016

All:

Attached is the first White Book draft of the Re-Entry Data Message, along with a blank Comment Resolution Matrix (CRM).

Please try to review this White Book and send your filled out CRM to alexandru.mancas at esa.int<mailto:alexandru.mancas at esa.int> by 15-Sep-2016. This will allow Alexandru to prepare an updated version in time for our Fall Meetings.