[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Agenda Update for Wednesday 06-Apr-2016

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 6 03:19:40 UTC 2016

All:

Attached for those who might be interested is an agenda update (it's also on the meetings site per previous email). We have not yet completed dispositioning PRM RIDs, though we have made significant progress. We will continue and hopefully complete this effort Wednesday morning. Other items have been shifted later, and in several cases the time allocated has been shortened so we can finish this priority item.

So far no one has indicated a desire to participate via telecon (which is OK) but if you do we'll need some setup time so please give a bit of notice.