[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Intro Presentation, Agenda Update

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 5 02:20:43 UTC 2016

All:

Attached is the version of the "Intro to Navigation WG" presented this morning in the Nav WG meeting.

Also, for those who might be interested, the agenda update (also on the meetings site per previous email). We didn't get as far on dispositioning PRM RIDs as I had hoped today (both morning plenary meetings ran longer than scheduled). So we will start the day with a couple of administrative matters that fell off Monday morning due to long plenaries, then discuss ODM P2.32. After lunch we will continue with PRM dispositioning (THE priority item this meeting series). The TDM discussion was moved to Wednesday morning and the ADM discussion was shortened.

So far no one has indicated a desire to participate via telecon (which is OK) but if you do we'll need some setup time so please give a bit of notice.