[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Minutes from CCSDS Nav WG 11-Mar-2015

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Mar 14 23:54:24 UTC 2015

All:

Attached are minutes from last week's telecon, as well as updated action
items.

Also attached is a draft agenda update containing the EVM and NDM/XML.
There is some uncertainty in the schedule given that we don't know Juan
will be able to be present based on the MMS operations.  We also have
minimal commentary on the TDM that would be factored into a new version so
that discussion may likely be shorter than originally planned.

P.S. for Ma Chao-Wei:  I don't have your gmail address with me, so I'll
hope to get this to you via the CCSDS mail list.  If you are planning to
register for the CCSDS meetings, please do so ASAP.  The registration
period ends Monday 16-Mar-2015.