[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Re: CCSDS Nav WG Document Guidelines

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 26 17:17:18 UTC 2015

Joe:

Thanks for your comments... I will add some clarification on Item 04 per
your suggestion.  Also, on Item 11, I definitely agree with you, and
already posted a blank CRM in the CWE folder at
http://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fmoims%2fd
ocs%2fMOIMS-NAV%2fDraft%20Documents&FolderCTID=&View={8E605C3A-1DB4-4034-B4
79-91C6E2A03139} . I originally thought about putting the link into the
document, but then did not... perhaps I'll go ahead and add it.

David