[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Document Guidelines

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 26 12:57:26 UTC 2015

Dave:

Here's my suggestion.

1.  Your point has been stated, but its substance goes well beyond the
scope of the CCSDS Navigation WG and is not within my purview to resolve.

2.  Pursuant to #1, please remove the moims-nav-exec mail list from the
thread (i.e., if you continue the thread, do not "reply all").

3.  Since your issues are not within my power to resolve, I don't need to
be on copy on further correspondence on this matter either.  If the
powers-that-be determine any violations, I'm sure they will let me know in
due course.

4A.  Wait for a response from Nick/Hillary.

4B.  Alternatively (or perhaps additionally), address your concerns to
Eduardo Bergamini, ISO/TC20/SC13 Chair; James Afarin, ISO/TC20/SC13
Secretary; and Andrew Dryden ( dryden at iso.org ), ISO Central Secretariat
contact for ISO/TC20/SC13.