[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Document Guidelines

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jul 25 12:45:23 UTC 2015

Dave:

Thanks for your comments... but please understand that the subject
document consists almost entirely of "should" statements, and I would
classify it primarily as "good citizen guidelines" for the Nav WG.  There
is no attempt to set or circumvent policy for CCSDS and/or ISO.  That's
why it is clearly labeled as "unofficial"... there are plenty of official
documents.

I honestly don't think the Secretariat folk need to be part of this
discussion.