[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Re: Pointing Request Message (PRM) W2.6 for Agency Review

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Wed Jul 8 08:52:21 UTC 2015

Dear David,

sorry for the delay of my answer, but I had 1 week of leave. I found the
document a very nice piece of work and I am going to issue the resolution
for requesting agency review. I include a redlined version with a couple
of typos and 2 minor comments. You may want to consider them during the
Agency review.

Best regards,

__Mario