[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Nav WG Action Items Update + ODM Review Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 17 23:52:19 UTC 2015

All:

Attached is an updated list of Action Items that were assigned at
Pasadena.  Since we've had a few Action Items completed in the past few
weeks, I thought it would be good to send out an update.  Also, there are
a couple of document review Action Items that I'm interested in
highlighting so we can make progress and close them ASAP:

1.  Review TDM P1.0.2:  Current target 15-Apr-2015 (everyone received a
list of sections they should review and send comments to me)
2.  Review Green Book vol. 1 version 3.8:  Current target 24-Apr-2015
(document lead editors need to look over their sections in the Green Book
send comments to Juan)

It will be good to get these out of the way because next week we will have
another set of assignments to review the ODM Pink Book 2.30 recently sent
out by Dan Oltrogge.

Thanks!
David

P.S.:  If you would like to suggest a new target date for an action item
to which you are assigned, please let me know...