[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Email List Test

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 17 23:01:36 UTC 2015

All:

Recently a few members of the group have reported problems posting to the
moims-nav-exec email list.  Instead of addressing these one by one as they
occur (and I might not know of all of them), I decided to do a little
experiment and gather some test data.

In order to make the test data collection manageable, and not bombard
every member of the group with test messages, I decided to have each
member try to post a message to the moims-nav-exec mail list on an
assigned day.  I can then collect the data and submit it as a whole to the
CCSDS Tech Support (if I get the message, it's success... if not, then
it's a fail).

Attached is a list of assigned days for each member.  If you will be on
vacation or otherwise unable to send on your assigned day, let me know
when you will be back and I will give you a different day.

Your message should be addressed to moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org .
The subject can be as simple as the single word:  "test".  If your email
client requires some message content too, you can add the word "test" in
the body of your message.

Thanks!