[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Additional Comments on NHM WB9

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 5 22:30:06 UTC 2014

Joe:

I've attached some additional comments on NHM WB9 for your consideration.
In the process of the review I also spotted a few goofs in my XML example
(things that had changed in the standard that I didn't keep up with) so
I've attached an updated (shorter!) example for you to put into Annex F.
There are a number of my comments that I think are suitable for discussion
at London; I've marked them in the CRM.