[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Review of NHM white book draft 9

Raymond, Juan C. (GSFC-5910) juan.c.raymond at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 4 18:53:45 UTC 2014

Joseph H. et al.,

Attached, please find my comments in the CRM for draft 9 of the NHM white book for the sections assigned to me for review (Annex A, B, C and D). I was planning to review the rest of the NHM to understand a little better the objective of the annexes. If I have any further comments in other section of the NHM, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Juan

[business_card]