[Moims-mp] Latest Update to Blue Book and EA Model

roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 3 19:18:13 UTC 2023

Dear All,

Happy New Year!

I have uploaded a new version (Draft H2) of the Blue Book that addresses all
the issues discussed during the last telecon.
This is accompanied by version X of the EA Model.
Blue Book is at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fU8puxLsuL0dzAEp1MgaYKqqBj5t0CcS/edit?us
p=share_link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fU8puxLsuL0dzAEp1MgaYKqqBj5t0CcS/edit?u
sp=share_link&ouid=106200809466753231515&rtpof=true&sd=true>
&ouid=106200809466753231515&rtpof=true&sd=true
EA Model is at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10pPLK4b4UdOzeuql3q3qj_Fnpq3gCxG-/view?usp=s
hare_link

I have not yet progressed the XML generation tool, mostly because my father
died before Christmas and my brother and I are in the throes of sorting out
his funeral and estate.
I hope to get an update on this before I go on leave for 3 weeks at the end
of January.

Best regards,

Roger