[Moims-mp] Specific Execution Control Operations for Plan Execution Control Service

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 9 11:34:50 UTC 2019

Dear All

I had an action from the last telecon (190312-01) to Add specific execution
control operations to Plan Execution Control Services (e.g.
Start/Stop/Pause/.).

I attach an updated version of the MPS Services Reorganisation document,
with this included.  I have also made a few other changes agreed in the last
telecon (separated Load and MergePlan; also updated to reflect merger of
Plans and PatchPlans in the model).  I have added a couple of comments
noting possible other operations that are required.

Cheers,

Roger