[Moims-mp] MoM of MP&S Telecon on 04.09.2018

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 6 12:43:35 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Attached is a document that contains the Action Items from Draft C with
rationale for solution proposed in Draft D, and DLR's comments on Draft D,
together with the agreed position from Tuesday's telecon (in blue after each
Action Item or Comment).

I hope I have accurately recorded the agreed position!

I shall update the Information Model in line with this position and
circulate prior to the meeting (hopefully within a couple of weeks).

Best regards,

Roger