[Moims-mp] MPS Services Update from Berlin

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 18:24:09 UTC 2018

Dear Mehran and all,

As you are aware, I missed much of the Services discussion in Berlin as I
was in my other WG.

I've been through it in some detail, as I had to update the MOIMS Area model
for my System Architecture work to reflect it.  It had a surprisingly large
impact, as the change in services affected every Deployment Use Case
diagram!

I attach some comments on the output of the meeting, which I would like to
discuss in our forthcoming telecon if we have time.

There are a few minor inconsistencies and gaps, which I have identified -
these only affect things at Operation level.

I would also like to clarify our understanding of how Plans get submitted to
Plan Execution; and how feedback of the detailed execution status in Plans
(at Activity/Event/Resource level) flows back up the chain.

Cheers,

Roger