[Moims-mp] RES: MoM of the CCSDS MP&S WG web-ex on 04.12.2018

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Wed Dec 5 12:10:17 UTC 2018

Dear Mehran and MP&S WG Colleagues,

Yesterday, 4 Dec. at the same time of yours, I attended the SAWG WG telecon.
I see that you had a fruitful telecon. Thank you for your attention.

I have to ask your attention and consideration in adopting my NEW E-MAIL
eduardo.w.bergamini at outlook.com <mailto:eduardo.w.bergamini at outlook.com>
in place of my old one e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
<mailto:e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br>  which is being discontinued.

Please, consider the requested update with my new e-mail in the MOIMS MP WG
e-list.

Thank you.

With my sincere regards,

Eduardo

-----

EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI

INPE/CCSDS
Information Networks in Space Missions - RME
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovations and Communications - MCTIC
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones : +55 12 3208 6166/6150